NO JOB IS TOO SMALL OR TOO BIG.
Turnkey Industrial Solutions & Scrap Recycling
At our core, we are committed to providing expert industrial solutions while upholding our core values. Our central location situated in Genelle, BC enables us to readily extend our services across both BC and Alberta. We provide customer solutions in scrap recycling, demolition, hazardous waste management, and civil construction & earthworks. Our solutions are reliable and prioritize environmental care and efficiency, making us the partner of choice for all your industrial needs.
LOCAL Industrial is not an average scrap metal yard. We’re dedicated to offering you fair compensation for your metal whilst maintaining environmentally responsible scrap recycling practices. In addition to our scrap recycling center, our team can also arrange metal pickups for your convenience.
We recognize the worth of your contributions, both to the environment and the economy. By working with us, you’re not only maximizing the value of your scrap metal, but actively participating in greener practices that contribute to a more sustainable future.
- Castlegar scrap recycling center
- Fair scrap metal compensation
- Public, contractor and industrial drop off available
- Short term bin rentals for the quick removal of your metal
- Fixed long term bin rentals for year round operations
- Roll off bins that range from 20-50 yard sizes
- Non-ferrous and ferrous metal
On-site processing and removal of scrap metal involves the efficient and sustainable management of metal waste materials within the premises of a facility or industrial site. This approach streamlines the handling, processing, and transportation of scrap metal, minimizing the logistical complexities and environmental impact associated with off-site disposal.
- Onsite processing services
- Usage of LOCAL Industrial Partners equipment
- Industrial, commercial and agricultural bone yard cleanup
- Agricultural land cleanup
- Industrial, commercial and residential property cleanup
Our wealth of experience enables us to adeptly and securely manage the shutdown, dismantling, and removal of structures, equipment, systems, or facilities that have exceeded their usefulness or are no longer needed. With a keen focus on safety and compliance, we meticulously assess each project, considering environmental impacts and industry regulations.
- Full service project planning, execution, and management services
- Conducting demolition projects during shutdowns or varying conditions
- Demolition, decommissioning, and reclamation
- Demolition contractors
- Efficient removal of assets
- We give you fair compensation for your materials
- We use our connections and know-how to get you the most money for your materials
- Management of unique or left over products
- Waste disposal solutions for hard to manage waste materials
- Assistance with inactive mills or plants
- Log yard management, efficient unloading of materials, truck unloading, road grading, and the transportation of materials
- We contract heavy equipment, machinery, and skilled manpower for project operations
- Excavation and disposal of impacted materials
- Spill cleanups
- Emergency response and support
- Post industrial operations clean up and close out
- Environmental sampling services
- Environmental remediation services
- Excavation and road building services
- Landfill engineering and construction
- Engineering and construction of specialized industrial ponds and containment areas
- Industrial site preparation such as land clearing, grading, excavation, utility installations, and infrastructure development
- Civil enabling works for industrial and commercial facilities. We get the land ready by clearing it, digging down to create a base, and making sure the ground is even. We also set up things like pipes and basic structures for the place to work properly.
- Civil construction contractors
ready to get started?
Request a Quote
Don’t settle for anything less than LOCAL Industrial Partners. Contact us today for a quote and let’s get started!